LCLYCITY 马来西亚成人帮都市-马来西亚夜蒲炮友交流论坛

标题: Thai Jenny [打印本页]

作者: Zedx    时间: 2022-5-29 05:30 PM
标题: Thai Jenny

Lonely Sunday,  scrolling telegram browsing for target, saw jenny catch my eye and quickly ask okt she availability. Booked the time and off to go nearby there for lunch.
While having lunch can't wait to finish the meal and straight go there.

Once reached, receive a warm welcome greetings from the okts,  offering Maggi, eggs and drinks, and today have special drink which is freeflow beer.

I said after pay water bills only drink. ????
Then Jenny came out with her tight red dress, showing her S shape body, big boobs and ass. Go in to our love caves.

Once went in to the love cave, we kissed like long lost lover, touch her whole body with the dress surprisingly she din wear bra, caressing the boobs and she caresing my little John. Then undressing she is very shy while undressing, saw her huge boobs my little John negarakuku d.

On bed, massage 1st, good authentic Thai massage , then B2B, cat bath,  turn to front B2B , cat bath, BBBJ , DFK.  Cap on, love making many positions missionary, CG, lotus, doggy, etc, end with super fast missionary unload all my soldiers into her.

#FR
#FR格式
名字:Jenny
国籍:Thai
年龄:din ask- late 20s
语言:English very well
樣貌: 8/10 slutty look
身材: 8/10 s shape
胸部: 7/10 big C nice to grab
鲍鱼: 7/10 alot water
按摩: 9/10 authentic Thai massage
猫澡: 8/10 lick from top to bottom
B2B: 8/10 have boob fuck
口交: 7/10 lick like ice cream
毒龙钻: 0/10 NA
接吻: 7/10 DFK
爱爱: 9/10 many positions , missionary, CG, lotus, doggy, etc
叫床:8/10 horny moan
趕場: 8/10 nope
GFE: 8/10 talkative like gf
家用: RM230 - (promo)
回头:yes

安全: 5颗星
环境: 5颗星
私隐: 5颗星
卫生: 5颗星
其他: 5颗星
作者: xX老恭Xx    时间: 2022-5-30 01:08 PM
Thanks for sharing
作者: manykeys    时间: 2022-5-31 12:22 PM
how about her body proportions? Is she slim fit?

欢迎光临 LCLYCITY 马来西亚成人帮都市-马来西亚夜蒲炮友交流论坛 (http://162.0.210.116/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2