LCLYCITY 马来西亚成人帮都市-马来西亚夜蒲炮友交流论坛

标题: Hana [打印本页]

作者: cibaihunter888b    时间: 2022-12-20 01:37 PM
标题: Hana
Actually i take this girl from Yangguan before once.  But since she left i trying to find her. Finally saw her photo in KL Happy Garden. CCB price go up. miss chance to fuck her in Yangguan again. Nevermind i do FR for her. Maybe support her a bit. So many fishes in sea to choose. Even the big ball Nadty also cheaper to try rm210. But its ok, if you havent tried her, please go support tomyam girl. I think if you can spend rm240, she is worth.

Hana
Appearance- 8/10 pretty girl
Ball- looks fake to me but nice to hold. You squeeze also she ok. So not fusy
Service- 9/10 my english like cinapek uncle she cannot speak chinese maybe not 100% ngam but she is nice girl who love sex
BJ- ok lah can past
FJ- any position you want. She love sex. I think this is important. Sometimes WL dont like sex. They just SOP. But this tomyam love sex. I ask her stand on wall i fuck her from behind she love it. I miss her sex cry. Thats why i consider going but too bad price not ngam me.
Kiss- Maybe i only see her once. She only let me kiss outside. But since premium service now i think she wont object
GFE- 8/10. 10/10 if she let me kiss
WTF- for me if rm210 i do it. But if braders havent tried her but want good service with tomyam who love sex i think worth.

作者: ForeverLuck    时间: 2022-12-23 01:06 PM
Thanks sharing.

欢迎光临 LCLYCITY 马来西亚成人帮都市-马来西亚夜蒲炮友交流论坛 (http://162.0.210.116/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2